In our 22nd year of publication, the Portland Visitor’s Map has hit the streets for 2019. This year we have a bunch of great new features in our huge circulation of 800,000:
- The map is bigger- at an eye-catching 18″x 24″ and 4″x 9″ folded up, it’s sure to grab everyone’s attention.
- With a QR code, your iPhone or Android system can get you access to our fun website/blog quickly. Our blog displays preferred itineraries from the likes of the Unipiper and past Mayor Bud Clark.
- The Mayor Ted Wheeler sends visitors his greeting to Portland on the main title space.
- Explore Washington Park has an inset map, featuring the popular attractions in that space and the easiest ways to get there, including their shuttle service which runs every 15 mins every day throughout the main season.
- Updates to the MAX lines as well as the Nike bike stations.
- A new listing section featuring Coffee, Brunch, and Donuts.
Look for the 800,000 snazzy new green maps at businesses/hotels/visitor centers in Portland and in everywhere visitors can be found in the Pacific Northwest.